PsiberTech Upgrades To Angular 2
NagaTeja Rupavataram / Oct 19, 2016
" Change is Hard at first, Messy in the middle and Gorgeous at the
end " - Robin Sharma
possessing an extensive experience on Angular JS, Our CTO at PsiberTech Solutions has decided to upgrade to its successor Angular 2. So now our developers utilize the optimum features of Angular 2 to produce the best output.
- Angular 2 is mobile supportive. This would be a
very big thing in application development when compared to Angular 1.
- The combination of Angular 2 with Typescript
provides a big opportunity in User Interface design and development.
- The major hurdle while coding in Angular 1 was
using $scope which Angular 2 is no more using to glue view and controller.
- Angular2 is looking better and more in line with
HTML. The declarative nature of Angular 2 makes it much clearer.
- Another significant change in Angular 2 is
Injectors. Child injectors is new thing in Angular 2.
- Angular 2 has only Component, Decorator and
Template directive thus reducing the confusion among the bunch of directives in
- JSON based Route configuration is more easy to
2 is definitely a big boon to the custom software development companies like
PsiberTech Solutions, that follows Agile methodology. This
has been just the beginning of a long journey. If it predicts anything for the
future, it should be an overall enjoyable experience.